Specialist coating services.
Certain coating Processes at Plastic Coatings Ltd are bespoke systems set up to the meet the complex needs and requirements of the customer, market or both. Some of these have been dismantled when the requirement has come to its natural end, while others have been converted to cater for another similar process.
As examples, in recent years, we have set up specialist coating processes for:
- Manufacture and in line coating of telecommunication dropwire clamps for BT
- PTFE coating of rubber products used to dampen noise on vehicle doors for Nissan
- Specialist coating application of performance enhancing primer for polyurethane top coat on extreme environment automotive components for Ford Motor Company
- Coating of magnetic components for market leading vacuum manufacturer
- Electrostatic spraying of thermoplastics on to Bolts used in the Water industry
- Electrostatic spraying of thermoplastics on to Sliders used in the manufacture of Steering Columns for VW/Audi
- PTFE coating of Steering Column components for Toyota
- PTFE coating of Rubber Seals used in Automotive Headlight assemblies for VWAG.
- Electrophoretic Painting and Thermoplastic spraying of Fuel Filler Pipes for the Automotive Industry
If you have a requirement for components to be coated in volume for commercial reasons, quality (consistency) reasons or both, we would be pleased to discuss such a project with you.